Pages

Monday, December 04, 2006

Oya-ya

I am the 7th of eight siblings. The youngest, Oya is 28 years old teacher, still unmarried probably because of her slightly larger size; she always blamed it on my parent who pampered and fed her as if she was the only child- then.

My mother was 40 when Oya was born and she said that she had no knowledge of healthy food and what kind of suitable milk to substitute hers at that time. So, she gave Oya sweetened condensed milk 'SUSU CAP JUNJUNG' which contributed to her fat body. (Oya, kalau kau baca ni, jangan marah ek!)

As the youngest child, she had been pampered and spoilt by everybody in the house and I had been left out in several occasions or forgotten at times. My naughty brothers always bullied me, making up stories to my parent and accusing me on bullying Oya when she cried until the love I had for her changed to hatred when I was being scolded or got spanked by my mother for the offences I didn't do. Nevertheless, I do love her and enjoy the time we had together.






One of the memorable time I had with Oya is when she was 6 years old fatty bum-bum. On that fateful day, the water supply had been cut off for a day at our area. We were playing in front of the house, next to a 3 ft wide ditch. The water as usual was muddy black and because of the drought season, it became shallower and we can see little fishes swimming inside. Suddenly, I had the urge to shove her down and BLOPPP!!! like a dream, I saw her inside the ditch, with splashes of dirty black muddy water, looking at me questioningly with her big bulging eyes, standing still like a statue. MUAHAHAHAH!!!...


At first, I laughed hysterically but when I saw my mother was about to come and try to find out the ruckus, I jumped inside the ditch and stand even still, frightened of what will happen next. You can imagine my mother's horror, which gradually transforming to anger when she saw us there. MUAHAHAHAH!!! again. So the babbling begun, 'Anak bertuah! Macam mana boleh masuk dalam ni? Dahlah takde air, kat mana nak mandi nanti? Aa, kau yang tolak Oya dalam parit ni eh? Nanti kau!!' The rest is history, I must say...

Last week, she caused a drama again. My mother called and said that she went into some sort of convulsions and passed out for a minute or two after lifting up several buckets of water. I called Oya and asked (actually, I didn't expect her to answer so fast) about that. She said that it was nothing, just a little cramped mixed with a mild electric shock caused by her wet hand accidentally touching the switch plate. There are other theories as well. One of them is she was being possessed by a wandering spirit at Maghrib (sunset) time that day. I don't know what to say about that one though...

All that I know is I am very much concern about her health being. I hope that nothing bad is lurking behind her body and that it's just what my family wants to believe, 'Kena sampuk'. She is currently undergoing a series of medical test and still waiting for the result to come out in a week or so. Hopefully all went well and she can continue her life fully and healthily after this frightful event.



To dear Oya, I'm wishing you all the best in health and in life for a long,long time till you grow old and gray. Our family especially your nieces and nephews love and adore you. So, get back in shape and enjoy your life to the fullest!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoho...mantapnye acik bercerita.. terkentut-kntut ucu mmbacanya.. so far so good. sayang kakak kat adek..

Anonymous said...

betul cam k.wani tulis, umi takut gak nak dekat ngan ucu,takut kena sampuk kentut!!!hahahahha!!!

goboklama said...

Hantu kentut? Muahahahah!!!... sungguhlah sesuainya.

Anonymous said...

oya oya pastinya seorang yg cantik.boleh berkenalan dgn oya.sebab dah kena sampuk hantu kentut mesti lagi lawa jangan marah nanti kena kentut lagi kat hantu yg lebih kuat kentut.ha ha ha hantu................. kentut.by

umi cunzzz said...

ucu diet sikit!jangan laser orang sesuka hati, mesti lagi cun!ha..ha..ha...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails