Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Bunga Telur

Today I managed to produce 20 pieces of Bunga Telur ordered by Long for Ida's kenduri kahwin. The event is scheduled next year, therefore I have enough time to make 2000 pcs at my spare time.

Ida is the first cucu in the family and my late father who was a Ghazal singer then had produced a song specially for her. The song entitled 'Nurhidayah' goes like this... 'Ohooo... Nurhidayah... cucu sulungku...'. The rest I can't remember..hi..hi..

See my unfinished creation, yet to be glazed and fired.

6 comments:

ros said...

You got your own factory ke?Let me know the location please.

goboklama said...

ros, factory tu takde, cuma ada small studio for small production. Kami juga terima tempahan 'made-to-order' ceramics of any kind.

rotidua said...

eh ye ke? cantik la.. rajinnya! bley tempah like that. Ada oven besar ke? siapa yang kaler-kaler?

goboklama said...

rotidua,me & assistant la yg.buat sumer dari A sampai Z. Ada oven besor, kita panggil Kiln, elektrik & gas. Later, I post full entry pasal ceramics course key!

aku la tu.. said...

ha..kan dah cakap...betol tak aku ckp dulu??btol tak?ha...aku mmg terrer bab2 ni..

aku la...

cikdinz said...

wowwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so creative.........

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails