Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Dream...

A dream is defined in Webster's Dictionary as a 'sequence of sensations, images, thoughts, etc. passing through a sleeping person's mind'. In our dream, we can go anywhere, we can be anybody and we can do anything, we are like passengers on a moving train, unable to control our actions and choose.

What is the color of your dream? Some says it's colorless or black and white; I say it has color, depends....

Last night, I had the strangest dream. In my dream, I'm swimming in flooded water. At times I feel that I'm flying over it and the water is oh, so... green I can still picture the vividness of it after I woke up. Was it because the color reminds me of the beautiful Pangkor's beach I visited last time? Does the color in a dream reminds you of a particular person, situation or object?

I read somewhere that green in dream signifies a positive change, good health, growth, healing, hope, vigor, vitality, peace and serenity. It's a good sign, isn't it?

I miss my late father very much I wish I can meet him in my dream. I dreamt of him once, I was crying, not letting him go, he said nothing but I heard his voice saying that 'it's okay, this is just temporary'.... I still cry whenever I remember that...



Dream Love by Yoko Ono


Dream love, dream universe, dream come true
Dream power, dream energy, dream eternity

In dream you can fly forever
And never miss a turn
In dream you can spread your wings
And know where to turn

Dream sunrise, dream sunset, dream together
Dream you, dream me, dream each other

In dream the world is clear forever
And there's no return
In dream you can love forever
And there's no return

Dream power, dream reality, dream together
Dream, dream, dream.



19 comments:

Sastri said...

I used to dream a lot of people who has gone, for e.g, my late great great grandma (she was still around until i was 7 or 8), my late great grandma (maybe sebab terkilan sebab tak sempat nak tengok dia sebelum dia meninggal sedangkan she did ask for me, my mum wouldn't let me come home as i was having my exam)... and my late grandpa... I used to dream about them quite frequent at one time that my mum got worried and asked an ustaz what does that mean... the answer he gave was, it was a good thing... i dunno... whenever i dreamt of them, i'd tell my mum about it... sometimes i can remember the dream clearly, sometimes, i'm a bit blur but i always remember what they were wearing...

nowadays, those dreams are getting lesser... but come dream or whatnot, they'll always be here in my heart and mind...

goboklama said...

sas,seeing someone in a dream is different frm remembering through still/moving recorded image. It feels real to see or even touch them in a dream. I rarely look at my father's photo, it makes me feel sad. I don't even watch my wedding tape anymore.. he was sweet & lovable kind that makes my heart ache whenever I see him smile...

butaseni said...

hehehe hope this picture will appear in my dream tonight, so i dont have to dream about anything else hehehe
salam

goboklama said...

butaseni,ur dream must be bad enough u wouldn't want to see anything else but this scenery huh? ;)

Mak Su said...

mimpi air murah rezeki

blackpurple said...

"Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.”

Emmmmm......

Kak Elle said...

ewah rumah baru ni...
qisst kerap juga I mimpikan arwah mak tapi tiap kali mimpi zaman dia masih muda2:)

Kak Lady said...

Qisst...kak lady jarang bermimpi orang yang dah pergi...tapi selalu bermimpi air...

Orang kata mimpi air tu rezeki...Wallahualam...

goboklama said...

maksu,alhamdulillah...

BP,sooooo...touchy,sas dengar mesti nangis,heheh ;)

kak elle, rumah baru yg.digodeh oleh anak buah,qisst ni bukannya ada masa nak godeh2 blog ni kak elle :)

kak lady, alhamdulillah juga, amiiinnn.... :)

Leeds Al-Malique said...

yerp, agreed.

i wish to meet lots of people i missed in my dream.

13may said...

selalu gak mimpi jumpa bloggers....terutamanya pompuan...

hahha :D

ADIEJIN said...

bok, tu gambar kat pangkor kan ? Jin pernah duduk mencangkung kat batu tuh...serious tak bohong.

Sunan_Jati said...

assalamualaikum...
hari hari minum kopi...
slamat pagi.. :P

MULAN said...

tak pernah pi pangkor but orang dok kata cantik kan.. balik nanti, kami nak pi la semua pantai kat msia tu..

goboklama said...

leeds,siapa yg.dirindui tu? :)

13may mmg.begitu,x dpt dinafikan lagi :P

adeiJin,amboi2,sedap2 je bagi nama baru kat I. Bok? kuikuikui!!!...

Ye,itu gambor kat Pangkor,watper la jin bertenggek kat situ?

sunanjati,
hari2 minum kopi,
minum kopi bersama megi,
kalau jumpa sunanjati dlm.mimpi,
mesti mimpi tu mimpi ngeri,hikhik..

jgn.mare ye,gurau saja!!! ;)

mulan,pangkor cantik pada masa2 tertentu saja,begitu jga sumer pantai di Msia ni. Anyway, aritu dah sampai Msia,x sempat pegi mana2 ke?

cikdinz said...

mimpi...mainan fikiran jer. tapi kengkadang tuh betul lak..

goboklama said...

cikdinz,agree with u :)

Helena said...

i pernah dream my arwah atok, arwah cakap he misses my mom so much....

masa tu a few weeks after he passed away.

goboklama said...

helena, ya..selalunya selepas seseorg tu pergi,kita trlampau mengingatinya hingga trbawa-bawa dlm mimpi...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails