Pages

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Seoul Day 5

Our flight back is scheduled at 11.30pm so we have plenty of time to do some last minute shopping.  After checking out at 8.30am, we store our luggages at the lobby area and went to Seoul Folk Flea Market (Subway line 1, Sinseoul-dong station).  It was still early by the time we arrived and so we went to Chonggyecheon nearby (I call it longkang, but a nice one, hihi..).  Go gugel the history of Chonggyecheon, you will be impressed and I felt regret not able to visit the rest of the area, it's even prettier at night.

















































Amboi posing maut nampak?


















Wall of Hope







































Back to Seoul Folk Flea Market, nothing much to see.  They are selling second hand items alongside new products and the price is not cheap.  But hubby and Arif love it so much because they said got many shops selling sport clothing and equipments at surprisingly cheaper price than in Malaysia. And the rests bought lots of miniature bottle of alcoholic beverages they said it's cheaper than anywhere they saw before in other parts of Seoul.















































































After that, I deported  sent my young friends at Sinchon BBQ, thanks to Jamie and her friend Nat for their suggestion and we three went to Loving Hut Vegetarian Restaurant nearby.  Wish I'd discover Loving Hut earlier, the food was good, you can check the menu here.  To go to Sinchon by subway, take line 2, Sinchon station, exit 2.  Sinchon area is better for food hunting and shopping.  We missed out Hongdae & Edae tho because of time constraint.

After more cosmetic shopping, we went back to SYH, repacked our luggages and wait for DMZ mini bus to come and pick us up to Incheon Airport.  The bus costs us 230,000w = RM650, super convenient & comfortable for 9 of us + luggages.  They don't allow us to take the 10 seater van because they said it's not enough for our luggages, no regrets, it took 1 and 1/2 hour to reached the airport and the rest is history.

Sinchon BBQ
















Loving Hut @ Sinchon
















Bibimbap
















Spaghetti






















Bye-bye Seoul!



























Next - Seoul International Youth Hostel

27 comments:

Uncle Lee said...

Hi NJ, I really enjoyed looking thru all your well taken pics here and previous postings.
I have been to Seoul, twice...love the place.
You're a good, very creative photographer.
Have fun, and Godspeed.
Best regards, keep a song in your heart.
Lee

NJ@Goboklama said...

Uncle Lee,it's been a pleasure to receive such a comment from you. I love sharing & I hope it can be a good use to everybody who read it.
Thank you very much Uncle Lee :D

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice information you might have
right here on this post. I will likely be coming back
to your weblog for more soon.

Look at my weblog: seo

Anonymous said...

Good day! I just want to give an enormous thumbs up for the great
info you could have right here on this post. I shall be coming back to your blog for extra soon.


Visit my weblog: craigslist seoul electronics

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the great data you’ve got here on this post.
I will be coming again to your weblog for more
soon.

My webpage: 網站排名

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I simply would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great information you’ve got right here on this post.
I will likely be coming again to your weblog for more soon.


Feel free to surf to my blog :: used volvo semi trucks for sale in ohio

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I simply want to give a huge thumbs up for
the good data you may have here on this post. I will
probably be coming back to your weblog for more soon.


Also visit my weblog ... google seo report card 2010

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you’ve gotten
here on this post. I will likely be coming again to your
blog for more soon.

my web page; seoul national university college of medicine alumni association of north america

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the nice info
you may have right here on this post. I can be coming back to your blog for more soon.



Take a look at my webpage; seoul national university museum of art floor plans

Anonymous said...

Good day! I simply would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the good info you might have right
here on this post. I might be coming again to your
blog for extra soon.

Feel free to visit my webpage; semo district fair 2007

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I just would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the great information you will have
here on this post. I shall be coming back to your blog for extra soon.


Visit my web page - all for you seo in guk eunji download

Anonymous said...

Good day! I simply would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great data you’ve right here on this post.
I might be coming back to your weblog for extra soon.

my web site ... seminole community college athletics florida

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great data you’ve right here on this
post. I can be coming again to your blog for more soon.


Here is my website :: bosch semi integrated dishwasher black

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the nice information you could have here on this post.

I shall be coming again to your weblog for more soon.



Have a look at my web-site - semi flush mount ceiling light clearance sale

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just want to give an enormous thumbs up for the good data you might have
here on this post. I will be coming again to your weblog for more soon.



my page :: seoul bus station

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I simply want to give a huge thumbs up for the good info you could have here on this post.
I might be coming back to your blog for more soon.


Here is my blog: semi charmed life third eye blind music video

Anonymous said...

Whats up! I simply would like to give a huge thumbs up for the nice info you’ve
here on this post. I might be coming back to your blog for more soon.


my web page - third eye blind semi charmed life guitar pro tab

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I simply would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the
nice information you may have right here on this post.
I might be coming again to your weblog for extra soon.


Here is my web-site :: queen seon deok summary 62 dramatomy

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the good information you may
have right here on this post. I can be coming again to your blog for more soon.


My webpage semikolon products shop

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for the
good info you’ve gotten right here on this post.
I will probably be coming again to your blog for more soon.



Feel free to surf to my page :: realwheels semi truck lug nut covers

Anonymous said...

Hiya! I just want to give a huge thumbs up for the good information you
have got right here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for extra soon.


Here is my website ... seo services reviews

Anonymous said...

Good day! I just would like to give an enormous thumbs
up for the great information you’ve here on this post.
I can be coming back to your weblog for extra
soon.

My web blog :: yonghwa seohyun 2011

Anonymous said...

Hiya! I simply would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the
nice info you’ve gotten right here on this post. I will probably be coming
again to your weblog for more soon.

Stop by my weblog ... we got married seohyun ep 1 eng sub

Anonymous said...

Baccarat: The Wayne Bond Preferred

Look into my web site: Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 5020UBe review
()

Anonymous said...

Hey! I simply want to give an enormous thumbs up for the good info you have
got right here on this post. I can be coming back to your blog for
extra soon.

My web page - 45 semi auto pistol manufacturers

Anonymous said...

Wi-fi Speaker Solutions - The final Of Your Dreaded Connection Clutter?


my web page Panasonic PT-AE7000 ()

Anonymous said...

Acquire Me The Cuppa Connected with Coffee

Also visit my web site ... seductive

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails